Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bay Area Rental Loop

Took off from Eaglerider in San Francisco around ten on Sunday morning. Crossed the Golden Gate and stopped in Sausalito and GG Harley. Crossed the Richmond Bridge and went down to Alameda, where I looped around through Jack London Square and then back on to the 280 S.

Crossed over to Mountain View and up to Redwood City. Took Hwy 84 through Woodside and across to San Gregorio, where I worked my way back up the coast to SF.

Got a nice faceburn with sunglass outline. Great day.

It was my first time on a softail for more than a half hour. They don't fit me. After about 200 miles my lower back was pretty sore.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that someone from visited my blog from here so I thought I would stop by for a visit. Nice blog! Afraid I don't know all the motorcycle lingo but that is one slick looking one at the top of your blog! Sounds like the weather was nice for your ride. We have finally been enjoying some nice weather here in KS. I love spring!

    ReplyDelete